Monday, May 12, 2008

~ Weekend in Rexburg ~

This past weekend Stewart and I went to Rexburg to visit his family and some of his high School friends, we had a great time. Kind of wish it did not have to end, that’s the honest truth. Anyway how about I tell you what we did in Rexburg… ok I will. Stewart and I arrived in Rexburg around noon O’clock to find his mom Leslie vacuuming her home, so Stewart buckled in and vacuumed the downstairs (what a good guy). You know all that stuff about the vacuum; I really did not need to add it, I just wanted to show off my skills at spelling vacuum, only because I learned how to spell it correctly. Cool huh?Anyway the real reason we went to Rexburg is so that those of us in Stewart’s family (Danny, Leslie, Juan, Camille, Stewart, and I) who were old enough and could go to the Rexburg temple together, could go. It is such a beautiful building, the artists that painted the pictures and the murals on the walls did such a fantastic job. After the temple we came back to Stewart’s family’s home and had a great time visiting. It was nice to catch up with everyone and all that’s going on in their individual lives. Thanks for inviting us we had a fun time!After we left Stewarts family we went to chill with his high school buds, Derik, Jason, and Rob and their families. It was good to visit and play games with all of them. After that we come back to Pocatello and life resumed as normal. I know this is kind of a boring entry, but it’s all I got. I wish I could add some cool pictures of our weekend, but I forgot our camera of the luck. I had hoped to put some pictures of Stewart and his family up on this blog but I guess we are just going to have to do more fun things soon so that we can catch it on camera! Well, I am going to go… this blog entry has just gone on way to long. Ciao!!

No comments: