Monday, May 12, 2008

Pumpkin Carving & Pumpkin Pie Throwing

Around Halloween the 10th ward got together and carved pumpkins for FHE (Family Home Evening). Stewart really got into this project along with several other people. I (Becky) stayed behind the camera and took snap shots of everyone and their pumpkins. Here are a few of the pictures I took.

Stewart and his Pumpkin

Stewart's Pumpkin....the finished project (I love the Una-brow)


Overview of everyone so diligent, carving their pumpkins

The 10th Ward and their carved Pumpkins

Ok so these last pictures are of my BFF (Best Friend Forever) Kindra and I. For dessert after the pumpkin carving they had pumpkin pie…Yum! I unfortunately did not get to eat much because Kindra started a food fight; here are the pictures to prove I got the worst of it. I did have a blast squishing pie in her face, I bet the feeling was mutual.



No comments: