Stewart and I practically share the same Birthdays, Stew was born on April 2, and I was born on April 4 (two different years). I really don’t like the idea of having to share our birthday festivities, but I can see somewhere in the future us joining our birthdays together on the 3rd, for time sake. Oh well, sometimes that is the curve ball life throws at you. This year however we kept our b-days separate and just had fun…granted Stew is in school and I work full time, so there was not a whole lot of partying going on. Here are just a few of the fun pictures we took:
BIRTHDAY CHAIR
Birthday Breakfast… YUMMY!
Another book (thanks Mom); he just finished the one he got for Christmas
SCRAP BOOKING STUFF…YESSSSSS!!!
Yeah…. A 20lb weight now I can bulk up (FYI: He asked for it).
Personal sized pies, cherry for Stewart and peach for Becky
Thanks everyone for the phone calls, the cards, and the nice gifts! We both had a great B-Day, all because of family and friends like you.
No comments:
Post a Comment