13 years ago
Monday, May 12, 2008
~ FUN WEEKEND GET-A-WAY ~
Have I ever told you just how lucky I am to be married to Stewart? If not I would like to take a minute to tell you that I am the luckiest woman alive, I truly married a great man, who treats me like a princess. Anyway, I don’t want to bore you, I just think you should know that Stewart is a great husband and I am so thankful we have all eternity together.Okay, about the fun weekend get-a-way: Stewart asked me to take off last Friday the 28th from work, so I did. I asked him what he had planned and of course he would not tell me (he knows I hate the suspense of a surprises when I know they are coming, it kills me!), so I had to wait two whole weeks. On Friday march 28th we drove to Idaho Falls and played Frisbee Golf at Freeman Park, we also walked along the Snake River and explored rocks and said “Hola” to the Ducks and Geese. Then we met Juan and Camille and went to dinner at the Olive Garden….Yummm! It was such a scrumptious meal and the company was not that bad either. It was nice to catch up with all the happenings in Juan and Camille’s life. After dinner Stewart took me to a nice bed and breakfast inn, where we spent the night. On Saturday we went to the Idaho Falls Temple and then we come home. It was a very nice weekend; and of course we had a lot of fun. I think the best part of our whole weekend was getting away from our day to day lives, it was nice to check out of reality for a while and just chill.Thanks again Stewart for the fun weekend, I hope you know that I love you and appreciate all you do for me. To everyone else, I am sorry if you found this new blog entry a little too sappy; I know it is just because you are all just jealous. Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment