This story all began shortly after Stewart and I were married, I think it was about Hmmmmm….. two or three months after we were married. Anyway it was a beautiful summer day; I had left our cute apartment to go to work with the fun thought of taking Stewarts Malibu to work as a silly joke. I decided not to and went on my merry way; at about 9:30am (2 hours after I left) I got a call from Stewart telling me his back window had been shattered. Wow! Not what one expects to hear in the morning, especially if you saw the car in perfect condition before you went to work. Anyway… no one really knows what happened to our car, we assume that a rock chip (not a week before had they rock chipped our road) hit the rear window at the right speed and at the right angle. I think it was a funny experience, Stewart…. not so much, we did however learn how to laugh about the hard times in life and realized that life moves on. Our car window is now fixed and looks just as good as it did before the rock chip ever attacked.
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment