Ok, so all winter long I have wanted to build a snowman. The snow however has not exactly been much; it has been such a dry winter that the snow was just not snowman material, until yesterday. When I awoke yesterday I have to admit I grumbled at the site of snow, wishing it would be spring already, I am just so tired of winter. Anyway, after breakfast Stewart left to go to the library to study for the MCAT, I decided that since Stewart's grandparents were out of town I would go over and shovel their walkways for them. While I was over there I got this fun Idea to make a snowman in their back yard to welcome them home from their week long vacation. Naturally I got excited and created an amazing snowman complete with a sign to welcome them home. The sad thing is, is that I don’t think Grandpa and Grandma Hudson got to see it, because the snow melted away rather fast. Oh well….I got pictures and that’s all that matters.
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment