Sunday, December 20, 2015

We got a lot of snow here this week, and since we live in Cheyenne the wind loves to blow it around. I shoveled the driveway three times on Tuesday, the first time was to clear the fallen snow off and the second two times were to clear the driveway of all the snow that was blown back onto it because of the constant “breeze”. I think we got a good 12 plus inches. I was suppose to Nanny that day as well but the kids were sick so I did not have to go, which I was grateful for since I don’t enjoy driving in the snow… ever.  And since I was not planning on going anywhere in that weather, I told Stewart to take the Honda Pilot to work when he left that morning but he was sure he would be fine in his little Suzuki Forenza.  He ended up coming home around noon to trade cars with me since the roads were ugly and he kept almost getting stuck.

After a few days, I pointed out to Sophie that we had some fun snow drifts in our backyard and she insisted on going outside to play in them. So I dressed her up in her snow gear and sent her outside to play. She had good time digging in the snow and tromping through the snowdrifts. I on the other hand stayed inside where it was nice and warm.   






No comments: