July 13th, Stewart took his second board exam for
medical school in Roanoke Virginia . He originally signed up to take
the test with a classmate of his but a few weeks before his classmate decided
he wanted more time to prepare and rescheduled his test for a later date. So
instead of going alone, Stewart invited Sophie and me to tag a long. I was not
big on the idea of us going along, since I knew Sophie and I would have to find
something to do while he took his 8+ hour test; but in the end we decided to go
and play at the mall.
We went up the night before and found a hotel near by the
testing center and then went and scouted out the mall and a place to eat.
Sophie loved sleeping in her very own full sized bed. I think she was still
awake when Stewart and I feel asleep. The next day Sophie and I dropped Stewart
off at this test, we then went back to our hotel had some breakfast and then
got ready for our awesome (very long) day at the mall. We spent most of the day
at the mall, mostly in Barns and Noble reading books or the children’s play area. By 3pm we
were both tuckered out so we left the mall and found a park and took a nap. Afterwards
we played at the park until finally Stewart called us and told us he was done.
YIPPY!!!! We celebrated by going out to eat and then driving home to WV.
Stewart feels confident about his test although we won’t
know how he did for a month or so. I personally am proud of him it took a lot
of will power for Stewart to keep studying while Sophie and I were having fun
at home without him. Congrats Stewart for getting past this hurdle on your way
to becoming a Doctor. We are so lucky to have you as the man of our house. Loves!
PS. Stewart and I finally started year number four of med school, we
graduate May 25, 2013. Woot Woot!!!!
Here are some pictures of Sophie having fun playing in the children's play area, she is growing up so much... 21 months old.
PPS: Thanks for all those who left comments in my previous post. I am glad to know someone reads our blog. Your words are encouraging, thanks.
3 comments:
by the way we read your blog too. Congrats stewart on all of you accomplishments with school. And Can I just say what an amazing wife you have and sophie is getting super ig, and she is still so cute! love the piggy tails!
One more test down! Hooray!
Yea, one step closer!!
Post a Comment