Wednesday, July 25, 2012

2012 Blueberry Picking

About a week ago a few friends and I went Blueberry picking, at a berry farm not far from Beckley. We had a lot of fun, and I was able to pick two small buckets full for us to enjoy. Sophie had a lot of fun picking berries, she was so excited to show me how many berries she picked every 5 minutes. She also saw a mommy spider and some bugs, which she could hardly wait to tell Stewart about when he got home later that day. I will miss this resource when we move for residency, I love the fresh inexpensive blueberries you can pick this time of year. YUM! My friend Rebecca took these pictures for me because I forgot my camera at home. Enjoy! 

Wow! Mom that is a lot of blueberries.





(Sophie and her Friend Calvin Ratliff)
What do you mean there's no blueberries over here... that's one right there.



No comments: