Monday, April 30, 2012

She Runs & it's Cute

Spring came early this year and we have enjoyed the weather immensely. Since there is a walking trail in our back yard that follows a main road here in Beckley we often go down there and take a walk. The trail is nice but it would be nice if there was not a busy road next to it, but we work with what we have. I decided to take my camera with me on one of our family walks and I am glad I did; I captured a cute video of Sophie running and losing her britches. She is a small girl for her age, tall and skinny. She needs bottoms that are 18 month in size for the length but 12 month in size for the waist. I am always safety pinning her pants in at the waist. I am sorry the video is a little bouncy at times, but it is still blog worthy. 





No comments: