Monday, April 30, 2012

Nice Warm Spring Days

We have been enjoying the small moments we get to have family time. Stewart has been extra busy working in the ER this month; a lot of his shifts have been night shifts so when he comes home he goes to bed for half the day. We hardly see him and LOVE when he finds a few minutes to spend with us.  We often find ourselves on the picnic blanket outside in the front yard soaking in the sun and reading a book together. It is these small moments that I am sure we will cherish and remember for many years to come. I had my camera one day and thought I would post a few pictures of one of our relaxing family moments. 

Sophie's first picture she took by herself

Sophie playing with her daddy on the picnic blanket


No comments: