13 years ago
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Cloth Diapers
I just wanted everyone to know that I LOVE using cloth diapers! I always wanted to use them, but when the time came to decided if that was really what I wanted to do… I hesitated not sure about the whole idea. Mostly because it is a lot of money to fork out at first so if we (Stewart and I) hated them after we bought them we couldn’t just take them back and start using disposable diapers, once we bought them, there was no going back. So after some extra research and visiting with a friend who is also using them we decide this was for sure what we wanted to do and bought the cloth diapers. I am soooooooo happy we did, I love not having to run to the store last minute because we are running low on diapers, instead I put them in my washer and soon enough we have clean diapers, and a happy baby too. 
PS. we use the FuzziBunz brand
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow, I'm impressed. Cloth diapers kinda scare me, I like being able to just wrap the poop and chuck it, instead of clean it out and wash it. We spend about $14 per month on diapers right now, not too bad. Blaz never gets rashes or irritation/allergies like some kids do though, so maybe I'm lucky. But yeah, you're pretty much amazing!!
I am also wondering about how cleaning out the poop diapers is. I have thought about using cloth diapers in the past, maybe you can convince me. Also, how bulky are they. I have read about others using the cloth kind and it being really bulky under the babies clothes. Let me know all about your diapering experience. Loves to you!
I'm interested in your experience with this as well! Keep us posted!! It's definitely something to consider!! I'm more of a throw away gal then wash and re-use! Maybe you can change my mind!
I've been wanting to post something like this forever...I still will because 90% of the people who learned that I was going to use cloth diapers told me I'd give up and go back to disposables. Glad I didn't listen because we are saving a lot of money:) Glad you like your cloth diapers, I was hoping that you would.
WOW Becky you have some serious patience. Just wait til she starts solids, hopefully you will still be glad you did the cloth diaper thing! Things turn pretty gross once they start to eat real food :)
Post a Comment