Meet Kevin Sophie’s new pal. Stewart’s mom made this for us for the year of 2011; he is an original 2011 Noggin. Sophie loves to bring him along most anywhere we go as well as chew on his appendages. We thought these pictures were to cute not to share, Enjoy!
and just because:

3 comments:
I adore her!!! She's sitting up so cute. It looks like none of her hair is falling out, Blaz went through a balding stage at 3-4 months. I'm glad you had fun when Stew was camping, I usually go to my mom's I hate being alone, lol. Love you guys!
Too cute! Looks like you guys are doing good and having fun! Did I tell you that Ted is also the young men's president in our ward? Crazy huh!? This weekend it is my turn to be alone with the kiddos, cuz he is going on a camping trip with the boys. Too bad we don't live close then we could hang out together when our husbands go on campouts. Maybe someday. Miss your guts!!
She's so beautiful Becky! I miss hanging out with you. Looks like ya'll are doing well.
Post a Comment