Stewart went camping last night, with the boy scouts. The weather was predicted to be in the teens or lower, they went to some cave in the area. Sophie and I stayed home, we were both glad to be in our warm apartment with working heaters and when we went to bed it was nice not to be sleeping on a rock but in our nice soft beds. I do hope Stewart had fun since I think this will be a regular activity with the boy scouts.Here are some pictures I took of him before he left:
So what did we do while he was gone, well besides some arts and crafts we played a few games, take a look:
I won! Somehow I knew where all her ships were :)
Enough blogging, I should get the living room cleaned up before Stewart comes home and finds the large mess I created… oh to have a craft room so that I can leave all my projects out.
Ps: the pictures of Sophie and I were taken by Stewart, about a week ago when we first played battle ship together. Right now that is her favorite game, but as soon as she can pick up the pieces it won’t be… I am sure of that.
The contents found on this blog, posts and all photographs, are property of Stewart and Becky North (unless otherwise noted). If you do not have our written permission please do not copy or lift anything. Thank You!
1 comment:
Does she ever get to win?
Post a Comment