Monday, November 8, 2010

The Cow Onesie

Sophie received this cute cow onesie/pant outfit at my baby shower in Idaho. I love to dress her in this outfit since I came from a dairy farm and it does not help that she is just so darn cute wearing it. I took these pictures so my Aunt Elaine could see her in it (she is the one that gave them to her), I don’t know if she checks my blog so Corinne will have to tell her to go look at it (hint hint Corinne).
Things here are going well, Sophie slept 4 strait hours last night… it was heavenly! Today we got up and were ready for the day all by 9:00am! That is an accomplishment for us, since it has been 11:00 or 12:00 before we have been motivated to do anything. Slowly but surly we are figuring our daily routines out. I love being a mom, but some days I can’t wait for Stewart to get home so I can have some adult conversations, or hand Sophie off to him so I can get some stuff that I have been meaning to do all day done. Plus Stewart does not mind having the chance to be with his daughter.

There really is not much else to post, just wanted to post Sophie’s cow outfit pictures, and for good measure I will throw in a picture of Stewart and Sophie bonding. Ciao!



Sophie in her "moo cow" onesie (don’t worry this was a monitored “tummy time” experience)

Sophie and her Dad



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable. Congrats to both of you! Hope you are all doing great. -The Gentry Family-

Shayla said...

Cute!!!

Tonya said...

She is so cute!! We are glad you are doing well.

Jarom & Corinne said...

I love the cow outfit! So cute, and dont worry I got the hint and my mom is sure to check it out! And once in awhile Wrangler and I still have those days that we dont get much done until daddy gets home! Got to love good daddies!

Cassy said...

Cute!! I love the cow outfit. Too fitting for your life on the farm! Love it! Post more pictures of her...we all love to see how she's growing.
Love you all.

Nichole said...

What a fun little outfit. It is just perfect for you guys. She is one special little girl!!

Megan said...

She is sooooo cute!

Doug and Amanda said...

She is Adorable and so is the outfit, TOO CUTE! Glad you are doing well.

Camille @ Camille's Casa said...

Is it just me or is her hair kinda reddish? It looks blonde in the other pics. She's so perfect, I love the little bum in the air. Are you coming out of the tiredness fog? I think it was about 6 weeks when I started feeling human again, lol. We love our lil Sophie girl:) Take care!