skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Outcome
So my last post explained that last night Stewart and I learned where we would be going for his third year of medical school. It was a tense evening once the area we wanted as our first choice exceeded then number of spots available for that area. There were 18 spots and 21 people that wanted that area, so it was one of the sites that went to lottery. I was not nervous all day long, but once we got there and the area went to lottery I started to feel my nerves becoming unsettled.
The outcome however resulted in a big sigh of relief when our name was pulled out of the basket! So we are now moving to Beckley, WV about 45 minutes away from here. We don’t move until June, so that will give us some time to look and find a place to stay. It is a relief to know what the near future holds for us… I don’t enjoy not having a game plan. Stewart and I feel good about this decision to move to Beckley…I just hope Beckley is as nice to us as Lewisburg has been. Ciao!
4 comments:
COngrats on getting to go to the place you wanted. And P.s. I think Beckley would make a cute name for your next baby girl, just a thought! Speaking of your baby girl we NEED more pictures!
congrats on getting your first choice! It always makes things a bit easier! Good luck with the move!
OH Congrats, that is great news!
WOW!! Guess what! Andrea and Torry are moving there now..well to Winchester. Torry is already there and Andi will be there in Jan. with the kids. They don't look to far apart. You will have to get together. And I think Paula is over that way as well. Take care!
Post a Comment