skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Washington D.C. Temple
Yesterday, (Saturday, Aug 29th) I got the chance to go to the Washington DC Temple!!! It was a nice break from the everyday life things one does in West Virginia. I went with some of the Relief Society sisters there were about 13 of us. We had a great time getting to know one another. The drive there was about 4 hours, we left at 6:20ish and got there at 10:30am. The drive home took much longer due to 3 car accidents on the interstates… all with in 10 miles of each other. I am glad I went, poor Stewart was jealous… he spent his day studying all day long preparing himself for his BIG test tomorrow! Wish him luck.
7 comments:
Wow! That makes me miss the D.C. Temple soooooo much! It's my favorite! Don't you love the spiral-y like staircases down the sides and the stain-glass windows?
I'm jealous!
How are you liking WV?
Looks like you're having tons of fun out there. The DC temple is gorgeous!! Love your new page header.
Ooooo our friend just got married there yesterday! When did you go? It is beautiful! Enjoy all the fun things to do while being far away from home, might as well make the best of it!
I Too love the DC temple, it is so worth the drive, glad you had a good time...
Hey! I just discovered your blog and was so excited. I am glad you guys are doing well. I think of you often! I hope you are having a good time. If you want to send me your email I can invite you to our blog (our lives are so exciting) and we can keep in touch a little better. My email is tonrasmussen at gmail.com! Have a great day!
That is so great. I'm glad you went. I love the temple.
We too have been to the DC temple and know how special it is. Glad you're having the opportunity to do so many fun (and spiritual) things. We love you both. Grandma and Grandpa Hudson
Post a Comment