Tuesday, May 5, 2009

FINALLY

Stewart is officially done with FINALS!! He finished yesterday… now all he has left to do is MARCH across the stage and get his diploma (or his diploma cover, they never hand you the real thing)! I am so proud of my husband; he has come a long way in his long five years of undergrad. To think that he has endured hundreds of hours of studying, missing several fun activities because he had to hit the books, millions of words spilt out onto pages and pages of research papers, and of course all those ugly tests! So to you, Stewart my love I say…. WAY TO GO!!! I can’t wait until Saturday when you walk across the stage and I get to cheer you on.


By The Way....

This is the graduation announcement that I sent out to Stewart's and my immediate family, for his party on Saturday. I used my Photo Shop program that I got for Christmas, I think it turned out well since I am still a Rookie at making such products, and yes I still have a long way to go before I can ever consider myself as a Master of Photo Shop.


4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love it. Congrats to you both.

Jarom & Corinne said...

CONGRATS!!! I cant wait for that day to come for Jarom, I love love love your invitation, so cool! Way to go Stewart!!!

Doug and Amanda said...

Congrats Stewart! That is fabulous news, and such a great thing to have behind you.... As for the invitation, not that my opinion matters much, but I'm impressed! What a cute couple you guys are! I love it!

Shayla said...

Congrats Stewart!! Becky I am impressed with your skills!! Next stop West Virginia. :(