13 years ago
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Now What?
First off Stewart R. North Graduated from ISU yesterday! WAHOO!!!! I am so proud of him. I got up early today to iron his gown and make sure all his stuff was together, I even asked him to pick out what I should wear for the day… I wanted this to be his special day. Normally I hate graduations… they are soooooooo long and boring, but today I was super excited. I found myself listening to the names and watching the graduates accept their diploma covers and walk off the stage. All in all it was a great day! We had a great family party afterwards, which leads me to say… Thank you to all who came to support Stewart and who helped by bringing/supplying the food, we enjoyed seeing you and had a great time. Here are some pictures of Stewart in his Graduation attire:
Ok on to the “Now What” part of this post... I don’t know if any of you have been following my countdown to when Stewart Graduates widget? But it is now complete which now leads me to a dilemma. What do I count down to now? I don’t want to start a count down to Stewart’s next graduation… that is just a depressing thought, not that he will graduate as a Doctor, but that it is at this moment FOREVER AWAY! So if you have any ideas send them my way… as for now I think I will just bask in the fact that I am married to a college graduate, not that I can forget because he keeps reminding me ~SMILE~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
way to go Stewart! I think you should count down to Christmas, or the next time you get to come home to visit you families (that is after you move!) It was great seeing you at Emilys endowments! Love you!
Yeah! Congrats Stewart! Way to hang in there Becky! We work hard to support our hubbies, don't we?!! :) So good to catch up!
Hi becky! Congrats to stewart on graduating! :) we are moving the end of the month. Next week!! It's exciting! :) We need to get together before you move across the country in the fall!!
Congratulations on you graduation! Thanks for inviting us to your blog! Dan & Jan
Post a Comment