Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Just Another Post

Stewart and I are going to our last Country Swing dance class tonight. It has been totally fun and although I am excited for my evening to be free on Wednesday, I will miss the quality time I got to spend with Stewart dancing. I realize that I have not posted anything new in a while, I am going to use the same ol excuses as before. A lot has happened though so I want to just mention a few things.


Stewart and I had a wonderful Valentine’s Day, Stewart surprised me and took me out to a nice restaurant and then we went to the institute and went dancing. Stewart was very thoughtful a bought me a nice simple necklace… it is perfect. I decided to be creative so I bought the game “Monkey’s in a Barrel” and attached little Love Is… notes to them and hid them all over the house. The idea stems from when Stew and I were first married. We found a blue octopus at church one day (about the size of one of the monkeys in a barrel) and we ended up taking it home and passing it back and forth as a love note. Sometimes we would find it in our lunch or backpack, just random places. It was our love note without words. Well for Christmas I wrapped the octopus and put it under the tree, I think we accidentally threw it out in the trash. Sad!!! So I bought the monkeys to replace the octopus. I know I am way too clever.


Anyway that same weekend, Stewart and I met my family in Twin Falls and went to the temple. (Now Stewart and I have been to every temple in Idaho… Cool!) We decided to spend the long weekend (Presidents Day) in Bruneau with my family. It was a fun weekend, and it was nice to be away from Pocatello.


I can’t think of anything more I could tell you about my life at the moment. I am getting nervous or excited I can’t decide which just yet about moving to West Virginia. We have a lot of planning to do and of course de-junking before we move. If you have any ideas about how to move across the country that is relatively cheap and does not involve selling all our stuff such as our bed and table, please pass your ideas on to us we would love the input. Ciao!!!

No comments: