Have I ever told you how AMAZING my older sister Katie is? Well she is AMAZING, and I am super lucky to have such a neat” Big Sis”! For Christmas this year Katie had our name (we draw a names in my family and get only that person a gift… it cuts back on expense, and still lets us share the Christmas spirit) she decided to get Stewart and I a beautiful Christmas tree. The best part about it was…. WE GOT TO OPEN IT EARLY!!! So for the first Monday in December we set up our new tree and decorated it. You could definately tell that Katie put a lot of thought into this gift, as she had my mom go thru all her Christmas tree ornaments and find all the ones with my name on them, so she could give them to me (as a family tradition growing up my mother would give each of my siblings a new tree ornament). It was fun for me to reminisce Christmas’s past and tell Stewart about the Significance of the ornaments. Thanks to Katie for a wonderful Christmas gift, it was a thoughtful and a fun gift! Enjoy the pictures :)
13 years ago
1 comment:
Did it come with presents under it, or are you that on top of things? Just curious Very cute, I love the sentimental trees with the Christmas's of past, so sweet. That is the style of tree I had growing up, and I still love to go home and see it each year. And way to go Katie, that is a good gift.
Post a Comment