Thursday, December 4, 2008

Love

Yesterday I was having a semi-hard day, not because work was a horrible experience like it sometimes is and not because anything in particular was wrong, I just felt blah… that is the best way to express myself. Anyway Stewart made note of this, when I came home from work he wrapped me in his arms and held me close for awhile while. It was a very sweet and sensitive thing for him to do, exactly what I needed. So on that note I want the whole world to know that I LOVE MY HUSBAND! Stewart is the best thing that could ever have happened to me, I am truly blessed to have him in my life. Love it's a beautiful thing.
The End

1 comment:

Megan said...

I am so glad that you didn't run fast enough. Stewart is one of the best men that I know. I was unbelievably excited when you told me that you were engage to him. There isn't a better couple that I can think of. You are perfect for each other!