Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Last Weeks Events

Well I can’t remember the last time I posted something on this blog; I guess I could look at the date to find out. We do have some great news; we sold our car last night! We did not get what we wanted out of it, but we felt good about the ending price. Heavenly Father is watching out for us, he is definately making sure that all our needs are being met. We will use the money we received from selling our car to put a hold on Stewart’s seat for Medical School in West Virginia. We have much to be grateful for this season.

Last weekend we went to Juan and Camille’s in Idaho Falls and helped them move to a different home about one block away. They are house sitting for an older couple in their ward for a year and a half while they serve a mission. It is a nice cozy home, with a great back yard. I think Juan and Camille will learn to love it once they get settled in. For now it is trying to get moved in and comfortable once again. I don’t know if I have mentioned this before or not but Stew and I are going to become an Uncle and an Aunt! Juan and Camille are expecting, they are due in April… I think. Stew and I are excited for them, but sad that we will be moving so soon after the baby is born. This will be both Stew's and my first nephew or niece.

After we helped Juan and Camille, Stew and I went to Rexburg to watch Carl in a HS Play “Bye Bye Birdie”. Carl did a great job, and some of my favorite scenes were the ones Carl was in. Stewart and I rented the move the weekend before so that we could know the whole story line; I wish we didn't, since the play was completely different then the movie. The play had several more scenes added to it, and the main character was portrayed so differently than in the movie. Oh well, it was still a great performance! We do owe a BIG THANK YOU to Danny and Leslie for buying our tickets, I can’t remember if we told them that or not. So if we forgot… THANK YOU!!!

Stewart and I were privileged to speak in church this past Sunday. We were asked to talk on missionary work. We were asked to speak on Wednesday evening around 8:00ish, I was in shock that they would ask us so short in advance. I started stressing the moment they asked because I had the rest of the week jam packed with things that I needed to get done. Needless to say, we both did great. This was however the first talk I have ever prepared that I did not have any notes for. I am so glad it is over and we are clear from speaking for a while now.

Well I think I have gone on long enough, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! Here are some pictures of the from moving day at Juan and Camille’s, I did not get any from the play, oh well enjoy!

Stewart, Leslie, Danny, and Camille

Tasia, Danny, and Camille
Tasia

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ok, so that little girl looks so much like Stewart, I can't believe it.