Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween.... Arrrr

For Halloween this year I convinced my co-workers that we needed to be pirates. So we decorated the office to look like a pirate ship, with cobwebs and life supports. We made a pirate treasure map and a treasure chest to sit out in the student waiting area. I think it turned out great. Here are some pictures of myself and my boss, Monica (she was a great sport and went along with the idea... I think I may have pulled her out of her comfort zone). I hope you like them, have a happy Halloween… Arrrr, Me Hearty!






Becky and Monica

Becky and Seth (Lisa's Boy)

P.S. On a sad note, Lisa’s last day at work was yesterday. She is going to stay home with her son… which is a happy note, but she will be missed greatly in the office.

2 comments:

Kindra Serr said...

Sweet outfits me mateys! Hope you didn't make anyone walk the plank or anything! You're so creative!

Ashley Reno said...

It was fun to see you on Halloween. I loved the costume.