On Sunday, we went to the married ward again. I think we will fit in once again, hopefully soon. It was nice to sit next to Stewart more than one hour. Stewart and some of the guys from the singles ward had been practicing a song (Oh My Father), since Stewart and I have been released from our callings in the singles ward the guys decided that they would sing the song yesterday. So Stewart and I went back to the singles ward so that he could perform his song. All four of them did an excellent job, the song itself was beautiful. I think they should take it on the road.
After Church on Sunday Stewart and I went to Cherry Springs just south of Pocatello for a walk. We had a fun time being outdoors in the warm fall weather. I took the camera along and enjoyed taking pictures. Stewart, I believe thought we should have left the camera in the car. In fact after several pictures he took the camera away from me, but I got some good pics before that happened ~wink~.
That evening we had some of our good friends, Ted and Shayla Hymas, over for dinner. They have a cute son named Kaden; he sure does keep us entertained. Anyway we had a good visit with them. Ted gets to be a giant Turkey for Halloween at his work; I am absolutely jealous of him... okay really I am not. Anyway, we had a beautiful weekend to bad it had to end.
A few good Pictures of us at Cherry Springs
1 comment:
You two are soooo cute! I love your posts. Keep 'em coming.
Post a Comment