Monday, September 29, 2008

Stewarts Interviews and Going Private... Last Call

As most of you may know Stewart is in West Virginia right now interviewing for medical schools. He had his first interview of the week in West Virginia today; from what I have heard he did well and feels confident with how it went. I am just proud of him and all that he is doing for our future. So far from what I hear he likes the town and thinks it a good fit for us. The school was nice and a little more relaxed then some others that he has heard about. I really don’t know all the details about his interviews so when he gets back from his adventures I will have him write a post so you can all know more about his adventures. From here he heads to Missouri for his final interview of the week, which happens on Thursday.

As for me I am doing okay here by myself, I have found that it can get soooo quite here at times. I have gotten a few things done though and that is good. Over the weekend I could hardly wait for Monday to arrive, I knew if I could make it to Monday work would begin and I would have 9 hours of my day taken care of. It’s all downhill from now on… just four more days and Stewart will be home. YIPPY!

Also I wanted to take a moment to remind you that we are turning this blog into a PRIVATE BLOG, so if you are a regular viewer of this here blog please post a comment with your email so you have access to keep checking it. I will be doing this by the end of the week. Have a great day!!!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

gardrich@cableone.net

Goodwin Family said...

tcmgoodwin@gmail.com

Trevor and Shanna said...

don't forget us. trevor and shanna clayson. tsclayson@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Love your blog!

camillepardo@hotmail.com

Ashley said...

wonderwoman04@hotmail.com

Kasi Lee said...

Here is my email: suchkasi@gmail.com!

Unknown said...

Here is the email
hope.jason.m@gmail.com

Josh Woolstenhulme said...

Keep me on Norths!