Thursday, September 11, 2008

Jumbled Thoughts

Have you ever noticed how fast time fly’s… here it just 11 days into September and before you know it will be October. I am just amazed at how busy life gets and how time just fly’s by. A lot has happened since my last post, mostly with Stewart’s Medical Interviews. We have finally secured his flights, car rentals, shuttles, and some of his hotels. To be honest I wish I were going with him, I think it was Stewarts Grandma Hudson that once told me that “Someone in the Family has to WORK” (she said that sometime this past summer when Stewart went and played all day with Nancy and Grandma and the Kids), I can’t wait for that day to come when I can look at Stewart as he goes out the door to work knowing I have a full day of just playing to do ahead of me. Yep, I know that won’t happen for a long time, yet. In fact by then the meaning of fun will be sitting in a rocking chair on the front lawn. Anyway, I am excited for Stewart and anxious to know how things will turn out. I do have say it might be one long week for me.

On Sunday Stew and I ate our first complete meal from our garden. We dug up our carrots, red potatoes, and some onions. I put them in the crock pot after church with some cube stake (grown on the farm) and by 5 it was tasty. I am loving having a garden, it has been so nice to go outside our door and pick our own produce. LOVE IT!!! We also have a big bowl of TOMATOES on our kitchen table. .. guess we will have to make some spaghetti sauce out of them.

All last week I spent my normal days at my job on campus form 8 to 5 and then at 5:20pm I left for the fair (in Blackfoot) and worked at the “Fresh Lime” booth with some of my old pals from the single days. It was fun to see them and talk with them again even if it meant working until 12 midnight most of the time. It has been a while since I have really done that. Anyway, I worked a lot and by Saturday I was sooooo tired. I was glad when the clock struck 1am and I could go home. Honestly, it did bring in some needed extra cash to help with Stews adventures so in that respect it was a good week for us.

Well I know this is a boring post, but it just goes to show you that not everything in Stewart’s and my life are exciting all the time. We do have a fun time though, and we are loving life. Oh one more thing, Stewart is taking this class called Gross Anatomy, where he gets to works on a cadaver twice a week. Well all I have to say is that he comes home so stinky on those days, it is gross gross gross! I hope I can make it through the semester without gagging on that smell. Wish me luck!

No comments: