Stewart and I went to my home town; it was a much needed get away from Pocatello. I think we had a great time, or at least I did. Honestly we did not do anything super fun like super fun stuff, but we did have a great time visiting my family. We played Skip-bo, assembled puzzles, went on walks, moved my Grandma Hegerhorst’s water bed out of her room and then constructed a new one in that room (actually that was Stewart and My Dad…. I just watched). Anyway we just had a great time being away from the busy life of Pocatello. We also took time to go outside and look up at the stars, I have never seen the Milky Way so clear before, we even saw 4 shooting stars… they were beautiful! All in all we had a great time just being with family.
Another great thing that has happened with us is that Stewart has got TWO Medical School INTERVIEWS both at the end of this month!!! We could not be any more excited than we are now. One is in Lewisburg, West Virginia and the other is in Kirksville, Missouri. It is a super duper blessing to us that he has two interviews close together, because we have learned that it is very expensive to fly, rent a car, and find room and board. We are just so excited that we are at this point in the medical school application process. Who knows we might just know where we are going to be moving to next year in about 3 months. YIPPY!!!!
Well that is all the news I have at this point, wish Stewart luck with his big adventures! Also for those of you who have not heard or have forgotten, I am planning on going PRIVATE with this blog by September 30th (that’s less than 30 days) please be sure to send us an email us (stewartandbeckynorth@yahoo.com) with the Google account/email address you want us to invite you with or if you feel comfortable feel free to leave that info with us as a comment. Have a great day, CIAO!
3 comments:
Hey Becky I definately want to stay updated my email is tamish_00@hotmail.com. Anyway I just wanted to say that my brother is starting his 3rd year of med school in Kirksville and he really likes it. He's just excited to get out of the classroom and into rotations. Let me know if you want any info to get a hold of him. Also Jaime Bates (Mayo now) husband just started med school in Des Moines, IA. Anyway good luck with all that fun stuff. I agree about updating blogs I'm way behind on mine too! Love you guys!
Keep me in the loop: jwmice@yahoo.com
Good Luck with the interviews!
hey guys! Good luck with the interviews. Glad to find your blog! I'd hate to lose contact with you!!! :)
Post a Comment