Hello Everyone,
Well we have decided to follow the trend and take this blog into the world of Private. So if you would like to be on our approved viewers list please email us at stewartandbeckynorth@yahoo.com or leave us a comment with the email addy you want us to invite you with, and we will make sure you have access to view what we have been up to.
Thanks a Bunch!!!
:: Stew & Beck ::
13 years ago
12 comments:
BEEEXXXX! Don't leave me out...
I would love to view what you have been up to. Lookin forward to it :)
We would like to continue being able to read your blog. The whole private/public blog issue is a hard one. There are definately down falls to being private, but at the same time, I never really have to worry about what I post, as ONLY those I want to read it do... Good luck with the change.
Doug and Amanda
Count me in...
I'd love to stay in touch!
Becky...I know you have forgotten about me, but I really want to be able to read your blog! bnstoddard@gmail.com
Count me in too. I love to see how you guys are doing. email: msejote@gmail.com
Hey Becky (and Stewart),
Please don't forget about me! Blogs are sooo fun! Count me in! wonderwoman04@hotmail.com
I haven't actually talked to you in forever! How's life going? How's Poky?
i would like to be on the pirate list. I didn't know so many people were tring to get your bootie. j/k
renoashl@gmail.com
mcheger@gmail.com, please invite!!
don't forget me shanna! tsclayson@hotmail.com
Post a Comment