Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Quilting, Quilting, Quilting

The Saturday before Memorial Day Stewart's Grandma (Carrol), Mother (Leslie), and Sisters (Camille and Tasia) all were in Pocatello to tie almost one million quilts! Since I am a stellar quilter they of course invited me to join them. Alright it was more like 30 little quilts and 2 large quilts, and I am not all that stellar with the quilting stuff; I am married to Stewart so I am sure they just asked me to join them so I would not feel so left out. I did have a lot of fun though, and I was glad that I was able to participate. I learned a lot of about Stewart’s family; it was neat to ask his Grandma about how she and Raymond met and to learn about significant family events that happened in their lives. Honestly, I have great in-laws I could not have asked for better, I think we all had a fun day quilting and chatting. Here are a few pictures from our day of quilting.

Having Fun Quilting

Leslie's birthay quilt (L to R: Carrol, Leslie, Camille, and Tasia)

No comments: