Monday, June 16, 2008

Friday the Thirteenth

Last Friday was “Friday the Thirteenth”! I am not a superstitious person for the most part, and to be honest I did not have any problems that whole day. Nothing of mine broke, or was messed up, it was actually a very nice day….for me. As for my younger sister Emily, Friday the thirteenth was a different story. While traveling home to Bruneau form Rexburg to attend a cousins wedding, she got a flat tire. Lucky for her she had not yet passed Pocatello (where we just so happen to live), so she called and asked us to help her. I told Emily that we would be right there to help as soon we could (yes, I know it is shocking that a farm girl needed my help to change her tire…. she should know what to do in a situation like this. I guess now she doseJ) Anyway, Stewart and I did not go help her because a nice Man stopped offered her his assistance …. Thank You nice man!!! After Emily got her donut tire on she drove to our home where I gave her one of our cars to drive the rest of the way home. Stewart and I took her car and got the tires fixed on Saturday, we also replaced her back blinker because it was burnt out. I am glad that we were able to help Emily out; it is always a great blessing to have family along the way of your journeys to help out when life throws a “Friday the Thirteenth” your way. We Love you Emma, we are happy we were able to help you!

No comments: