We ended up spending Thanksgiving alone this year. It sure
was quiet and it would not be true if we said we did not miss being with all
our extended families and joining in all the fun they were having together. We
did however make the most of our family time together. We played with Sophie’s
large box house, and while I made a yummy Thanksgiving feast Stewart and Sophie
played with technology.
During the month of November, as a family we decided to start
a new tradition. I made a large tree using craft paper and hung it on the wall.
I then cut out some leaves using scrapbooking paper, and as a family we wrote
things we were thankful on them each day. We added them to the wall to look
like they were falling off the tree. I thought it turned out pretty awesome,
plus it was fun to read all of the things we were thankful for when we took
them off the wall at the end of the month.
| Thankful Tree |
| For the love of Technology |
No comments:
Post a Comment