Wahoo! I am so excited that I completed a goal I have had
for over a year today! I ran… well
jogged a 5k this morning something that I have been working towards since last
years 5K that Stewart and I (and Sophie in the backpack) walked in. This time last
year I could barley run for a minute, so I started working on running more and
more, and today I ran the 5k in 37.00.14! Some of you runners will think that
is not a great time, but to me it is awesome. I have never in my life run that
long without stopping…Go me! One of the ladies running in the 5K with me asked
me what my goal time was, I told her my only goal was to run the whole time
without stopping and complete the race. I met my goal and now I have a new goal
to beat my time even if it is only by a few minutes. Sorry no pictures, I did
not have a cheer squad to take them for me, Stewart is in Wyoming and Sophie was hanging out with my
friend Sarah at home. I am on cloud nine, time to celebrate!
No comments:
Post a Comment