Sunday, March 25, 2012

Flowers

This post is by Stewart.
Back when I was younger I always wanted to be a groundskeeper for some wealthy English aristocrat with a large garden.  Unfortunately, I didn't know any wealthy English aristocrats so I had to stay in school.  I've never had the opportunity to indulge my green thumb before, and I don't really have time now, but the previous owners of this house sure did.  One of the things I like about this yard is that there are flowers of one kind or another blooming somewhere in the yard from now until late September or early October.  This is the last summer that we will live in this house so I want to document some of the pretty flowers.  Here is the start of my collection. 






Oh and, if any of you know any wealthy English aristocrats who are hiring a gardner please keep me in mind. 

No comments: