Monday, October 31, 2011

The End of October

Our little family went to a near by pumpkin patch and picked our pumpkins. The day was perfect, not to cold. Sophie loved to play in the corn kernels that they had a big box. We also got to take a tractor ride out to the pumpkin field to pick our pumpkins. We had a fun time together as a family.



Here is a picture of our pumpkins after we carved/decorated them. I mummified mine, so I could make my pumpkin into a pie or soup. Sophie painted hers with her finger paints, and Stewart carved his.


We had a low key Halloween this year. I gathered all the candy I had in the house that I did not want around and I gave it all away. We only had six Trick or Treaters and that meant we had the perfect amount of candy. Sophie dressed up as a little lamb; her costume was perfect for the cold weather that lingered here during the Halloween week.









1 comment:

Doug and Amanda said...

she is just darling as a lamb....