Next summer Stewart and I will have to move to a new site location for him to complete his third and fourth years of school. WVSOM has several base hospitals where they have physicians help instruct the students while they rotate and get hands on experience in different medical professions. Stewart and I have been looking at all the sites and trying to find the best one that fits us. So far we have our top three picked out, but that can change as we learn more about the other areas. We won’t know where we are officially moving to until the end of November, after Thanksgiving.
One neat thing about living in WV, is all the local produce! Stewart and I have taken advantage of the produce that has been coming into season lately. We bought us a box of peaches from a local orchard and turned them into fruit leather, jelly, and dried peach slices. We also did the same with Strawberries, raspberries, and we hope to buy a box of apples to turn into applesauce sometime with in the next month. Holy cow, August is almost over (I just realized that)!!!
Other then that there really is no new news for ya, I am doing well and am feeling fine. I just started my bi-monthly exams for the pregnancy. I keep thinking I have lots of time to get things done and ready before Sophie arrives, but really my time is winding down. I am now 33 weeks pregnant. Lots of people at church have started telling me that it is about time I start looking pregnant. I guess the consensus here is that I don’t look like I could be 7 ½ months pregnant. Oh well, the doctors say all is well thus far. Stewart and I feel very blessed to have made it this far in our pregnancy without serious complications. Heavenly Father really is looking out for us, we are truly blessed.
I am not one to post pictures of myself or even allow a lot of them to be taken, but I thought I would post at least one real pregnant shot of me so that all who are interested can see for themselves what a pregnant Becky North looks like. LOVE YA!!!


17 comments:
Becky!!!! You look so stinking cute! All these pregnancies and babies being born is kind of making me baby hungry and I have a 10 month old. I don't need to be baby hungry!! I'm glad all is well for you!
You are looking so good! I am so excited for you. Hope the next few weeks fly by for you. Let me know if you need anything. I do work at the baby superstore! Lots of love to you, Stewart and baby Sophie!!
You look so cute!! I am so glad all is going well for you. Wished you still lived here so our little girls could be play mates. Hope all continues to go good for you guys!!!!
You are beautiful.
I love the pictures; you are so cute. How do you design your main blog pictures? I love it; I need some lessons!!
I like your new blog look as well, but not nearly as much as I like the pregnant pictures of you! SO CUTE! I am glad to hear things are going well. We have a lot of med students finishing their rotations here, it is a very nice area, hint hint.....
Hooray!! I LOVE IT!! You look so darn great. I can't wait till she gets here. I was telling Richard that I have time to get my projects done for all these upcoming babies, but when you said you only have 7.5 weeks left, well I best get my self in gear. Miss your guts!!
You look so cute! I am just feeling like a whale these days. Luckily, we're almost to the end and these babies will be here soon!!
Becky you look GREAT! We are so excited for you guys! By the way what are your top 3 choices for 3rd and 4th year??
You look GREAT! I am with you on the taking pictures of myself..I don't like it much but, you really look SO cute!
Love ya,
Cassy
Hey Becky you look amazing! I'm sad I missed seeing you and everyone. Maybe next time. A little girl will be so much fun. I'm guessing since I only have boys. I love you and miss you and hope everything continues to go well!
You look amazing Becky! And your hair isn't curly? It looks good though. You and Stewart are going to be really great at parenting/and be amazing parents!
you look so CUTE! I love the blue dress!ps the book you should read/get is "on becoming baby wise" a ton of people recommended it to us, and im hooked wrangler has been sleeping through the night since about seven weeks old!
You look so cute!! Enjoy the last month or so of pregnancy!!
You're looking so great and cute of course.. :)
Oh oh I love it!
Thank you for putting a pregnant picture on line. I love to see how beautiful women look when they are pregnant! You you are beautiful! We are so excited for you and Stewart and for your Mom and Dad! What a joy it is to be a parent and to be a grand parent! There is nothing better!!!! We love you! We can't wait to see your beautiful little girl!
Post a Comment