Holy Cow!!! I was just going thru my pictures that I took last month and found probably two of the best pictures I will ever be in. I have no idea why I waited so long to post this on our blog. This is completely 100% blog worthy. Enjoy the pictures!!!!

Yep that is me with the Oscar Meyer Weiner-Mobile!!!! It came to Lewisburg about a month ago. Many thanks goes out to my husband, Stewart who took this picture, wondering the whole time what the big deal was. Hello.... do I need to say why this was a BIG deal??? The pictures speak for themselves. Ciao!
4 comments:
That is SO awesome...I am surprised it did take you that long to post about such a cool pic. I am jealous...I have only ever seen pictures. Too bad you didn't get to drive it! That would have been so cool!
I love it! When are you guys coming to Idaho?
Awesome! I know what the big deal is! We got to take a picture with the Weinermobile when we were in Texas. It was pretty amazing!
That is so awesome! I wish I could see it in person.
Post a Comment