A while ago, I recorded some thoughts that I had concerning our experience with infertility. I am eternally grateful for the lessons that I personally have learned facing that experience and for the opportunity to look back over my life and realize just how much I have grown as a person since I recorded my thoughts. Life is a learning experience, and what a blessing it is.
With that, Stewart and I have an announcement to make…
With that, Stewart and I have an announcement to make…
WE ARE PREGNANT!!!
Baby North will be born around October 5th, 2010. We feel so blessed; words can not express the gratitude in our hearts, to a loving Father in Heaven who has heard the many pleading prayers petitioning for this miracle. We are grateful to be closing the chapter of our life revolving around infertility, knowing all is in God's hands.
Much Love, and many thanks to those who kept us in their thoughts
Much Love, and many thanks to those who kept us in their thoughts
27 comments:
I just had to come to your blog to see if you had blogged about this. I just got an email from your mother and she is soooooooo excited to become a grandma!!!! I'm so happy for you and Stewart and will keep you in our prayers that all will go well until October. We love you.
Aunt Patsy and Uncle Larry
We are so excited for you! What a beautiful blessing from Heavenly Father. This will be a treasured time in your lives. We love you, and can't wait to meet Baby North. :)
Congratulations! I am so excited for you both! Good luck!
Congratulations! Very excited for the both of you! Hope you are feeling well.
Becky, oh my heck I am sooooo excited for you!!!! Congrats! Wow I'm totally stoked for you two. You're going to be awesome parents!!!!! ;)
Congratulations! We are so excited for you! You will be the greatest parents and are grateful for the miracle!!!
I am so happy for you. I know pregnancy is always wonderful but when it has been such a challenge it is even more special. We love you.
This is Wendy I am at Trenton's being Grandma!
YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! I think those of us who struggle a little more with this issue realize a lot more what a blessing and a miracle having a child really is! Jarom and I were just talking about your guys today hoping that your would be the next one in the family pregnant. YEAH!!! We hope and pray that everything goes well, we will keep you in our prayers. P.s. I had to call my mom and tell her, and all she could do was scream in my ear! lol. love ya tons!
I am so happy for you two! congrats! You will be the best parents ever.
Hooray! I'm so excited for the two of you, soon to be three. Wish you the best of luck! You will just love being a Mom!
Yay! I knew it was just a matter of time. I'm so happy for you! You'll be the best parents. And we'll have babies just a week apart from each other (or closer if I go over a few days). I can't wait to hear what you're having. You are going to find out right? Congratulations!!!!!
Congrats Becky and Stewart!!! We are so happy for you guys.
Becky, I am so happy for the two of you! Congratulations, Friend!
Wahoooo! We are so excited for the both of you! That is a blessing indeed!
I can tell Gma Hegerhorst has been praying really hard for many great grandbabies ;) I am so happy for you guys, you will make wonderful parents. I hope you are feeling okay and haven't been too sick! Mitch and I are both so happy for you guys! Congratulations!
Yeah, there is nothing quite so wonderful as a new baby. And I know you already have the patience it takes. You are going to be wonderful parents.
HOORAY! That is fabulous news! Doug and I are also very excited for you guys, it is a whole new world when the weight of infertility is lifted, but also a huge blessing to be refined in such a way, which as you know is always oh so personal and hard. WE are so Grateful to hear of your Miracle and hope things go well and that you are feeling okay. Here's to answered Prayers!!!!!!
Congratulations! I am so excited for both of you. You will make wonderful parents. It is amazing that I went through a similar experience of infertility with Aliya and her due date was also October 5th! That's crazy. Lucky for me, she actually came four days early on October 1st. I hope you are feeling all right and getting over the "morning" sickness.
YEAH!!!!!!!! I am soooo excited for you guys. What a blessing! I hope things are going well.
HOW AWESOME IS THAT! I AM SO MUCH VERY HAPPY FOR THE TWO OF YOU! CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!
Beck!!! That is so stinking exciting!!! Congrats! You and Stewart will be such wonderful parents!
Yeah, I finally get to be an aunt on the North side!!! I'm so excited that Blaz is getting a cousin, we're hoping for a boy or a girl that likes to play rough:)
Oh my gosh Becky! I am so excited for you guys. Congratulations to you both. This baby is going to have such wonderful parents. I cannot wait to hear more about everything.
Congratualtions on your little miracle! Hope all goes well and you are feeling fabulous~
We are so happy to hear the good news! I love seeing the Lords tender mercies in our lives. Just when think there is no hope the Lord lets us know He is there and He loves us and He does hear and answers our prayers in His time not ours. We love you two! Congratulations!
Congrats Becky! You deserve this more then anyone I know!! You're going to be fantastic parents. This is one lucky baby!! :)
CONGRATS!!!! I know you will be amazing parents!!! so very happy for you!! :)
Post a Comment