Stew and I planted a nice little garden earlier this year right outside our front door. I am happy to say it is growing up nicely and we have some small green beans growing, we also can see some green tomatoes on the vines. I am so happy about our garden that I talk to it every day when I leave the house and when I come home from wherever. Here are some pictures of the garden so you can see how it is doing. I love little garden, keep on growing!!!
Look at the Tomatoes... SO BIG!
2 comments:
Oh how I wish I would have had a place to plant a garden. Perhaps in our next place.
That is wonderful Becky! I wish we had a place to grow a garden. I was tempted to get some planters and do it in our stairwell, but we live in a basement and there isn't much sun. Oh well, maybe next year.
Post a Comment